- Label Printers
- Barcode Scanners
- Handhelds and Tablets
- Mobile Printers
- Tickets Printer
- Thermal printheads
- Wireless infrastructure
- ID Card Printers
- Access Control Terminals
- POS Systems
- POS monitors
- Obsolete - Discontinued
Try BarTender® 2016 Free for 30 Days
You are a click away from downloading the latest version of the world's most trusted software for designing, printing and automating the production of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more.
BarTender’s four editions support a wide range of printing and marking solutions, from small, stand-alone environments to large, automated infrastructures that are integrated with major ERP applications from Oracle, SAP, IBM and others.
Download the free, fully functional* Trial Edition to try all of BarTender 2016’s powerful features, including:
- Easy design and printing of barcodes, labels, cards, and RFID tags
- Printing data from spreadsheets, databases, and ERP systems
- Automated and conditional printing
- Centralized printing and administration
Version BarTender 2016 R3, released 2016-08-03.
Want to learn more about the four editions of BarTender 2016?
Ready to buy? Contact us and we'll put you in touch with a sales representative
* The Trial Edition lets you try all four editions of BarTender, including the Enterprise Automation edition (our most powerful edition). After 30 days, the Trial Edition switches to a demo mode and randomly changes one character in each printed barcode and text field. Don't worry - the designs and documents you create in the Trial Edition can be printed normally again as soon as you purchase and activate the appropriate Product Key Code for BarTender.
** Which version do I need?
- If you have a 32-bit operating system (OS): Install the 32-bit version of BarTender.
- If you have a 64-bit processor but a 32-bit OS: Install the 32-bit version of BarTender.
- If you have a 64-bit processor and a 64-bit OS: You may install the 64-bit or 32-bit version of BarTender
For more information, read the white paper.
To access the file, please enter your information in this form.