Identity and contact data of the party responsible for processing
The proprietor of this Website is GRUPO LOGISCENTER, S.L, VAT code B85538601; Registered address: Calle Fuerteventura 4, planta 2, oficina 8, San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid), postcode CP 28700; Registered in the Companies Register of Madrid in Volume 26,059, Folio 140, Sheet nº M-469.219. Its contact e-mail is email@example.com
Data necessary for certain processing tasks
The provision of data by the Users by means of the registration form or contact form and during browsing of the Website is voluntary, although not providing certain data may result in the impossibility of access to certain services provided by the Company.
The Users will respond, in all cases, for the veracity, accuracy, current validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, the Company reserving the right to exclude from the services any Users who have provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions permitted by Law.
Information gathered from the Users
The Company processes the following personal data of the Users:
- Identifying data, for example forename(s) and surname(s).
- Contact data, such as e-mail address, postal address or telephone number.
- Browsing data of Users in the Website
- Comments made by Users by means of the contact form.
- Banking or data relating to the credit card.
Purposes and legal bases of processing
LOGISCENTER wants to process all the data received in a lawful manner, and to do so it has to support the processing of your data on a sufficient legal basis. Consequently, below we explain for what purposes the Company processes the data and what is the legal basis supporting each one of them:
- LOGISCENTER uses these data to provide its services, for example to organise sending the products the User selects and purchases. This data processing is necessary for the Company to be able to provide its services and fulfil the agreement between the Company and the Users who have contracted LOGISCENTER’s services. If the User were not to provide some of these data, the Company would not be able to provide one or more of its Services.
- LOGISCENTER may also use the data to process, manage and respond to queries, requests, suggestions or complaints from Users. The Company believes that it has a legitimate interest in carrying out the said data processing since this enables it to improve its services and the Users’ experience. In addition, in the case of Users’ requests, this processing may be necessary to be able to carry out the User’s request.
- The Company may use the Users’ data to contact them and inform them of the latest news on the products and services provided by the Company. These communications will be made solely and exclusively after receiving the User’s consent, unless the User in question is a LOGISCENTER customer or another prior contractual relationship exists between the User and the Company, in which case LOGISCENTER believes that it has a legitimate interest in carrying out the said data processing in relation with products or services similar to those which were initially the object of contracting with the User in question. In all cases, LOGISCENTER will offer the possibility of opposing the processing of Users’ data for promotional purposes by means of a simple and cost-free procedure in each one of the commercial communications it may send to the Users
- LOGISCENTER may process the banking data or credit card information of its customers in order to manage collection of payment for the services provided. The legal basis of this processing will be the performance of the contractual relationship which binds LOGISCENTER with its customers.
- On the basis of its legitimate interest, LOGISCENTER may also use the data gathered to carry out studies to improve the service and the products offered to the Users.
The Users must notify the Company of any modifications which may occur in the data provided, responding in all cases for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at each moment.
The Company reserves, as the case may be and without prejudice to any other actions which may correspond to it, the right not to provide the services and to cancel or withdraw contents of any Users who provide false or incomplete data. This does not imply, under any circumstances, the assumption by the Company of any liability whatsoever for any damages which may derive from the falsehood or inaccuracy of the data provided or from inappropriate contents, for which the User will be solely answerable.
Communication of data and international transfers
The personal data gathered via the Website may be assigned to third-party companies which help the Company to provide the payment platform services to the Users. LOGISCENTER commissions these third-party companies to execute and process the payments made by the Users in relation with the service provided.
Some of these companies are, for example, those which compile information on the Users’ credit or debit cards (such as the type of card and its expiry date), in addition to other financial information necessary for processing payments.
The Users’ personal data may also be accessed by the Company’s authorised personnel and other third parties or collaborators who provide services in the Company’s favour, for the purpose of managing the provision of the services and the contractual and/or precontractual relationship with the Users. In these cases, in which access is permitted to other collaborating companies, this access to data by third parties will be regulated in the corresponding agreement, as is required in the current regulations.
To process the personal data, the Company may use the services of processors and subprocessors which could host some of your data outside of the European Union and the European Economic Area. This could imply an international transfer of data to countries which the European Union considers do not yet have an adequate level of data protection: for example, their laws may not guarantee you the same rights, or there may not be a data protection control authority capable of acting on your complaints.
However, in the event of data being shared outside of the European Economic Area, the resulting international transfers are subject to one or more of the appropriate guarantees described in the applicable regulations, such as the signing of standard data protection clauses.
The Company may also reveal the personal data gathered in the specific cases in which said assignment is established and required by the applicable regulations, or when so required by the competent authorities.
The Company stores the User’s personal data to the extent that they are needed to be used for the purpose for which they were gathered, and according to the legal basis of their processing. The Company will maintain the User’s personal data as long as a contractual and/or commercial relationship exists with the User and as long as the User does not exercise the rights of opposition and/or erasure of the processing of the personal data. In these cases, the Company will maintain the data duly blocked, making no use of them, as long as this may be necessary for the exercise of or defence against claims or any type of juridical, legal or contractual liability may arise out of their processing which has to be attended and for which it is necessary to recover said data.
At any moment, and/or whenever considered appropriate, the Users may make use of their rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, Objection, Portability and the right to be Forgotten by writing to the contact e-mail address we have created for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the passport or ID of the holder of the data and expressly stating in the subject line the request you wish to make:
- Access: By exercising this right you can know what personal data of yours are being processed by the Company, its purpose, the origin or any possible transfer to third parties.
- Rectification: This consist in being able to modify any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete: you must specify in the request which data you wish to modify.
- Erasure: Permits the erasure of your personal data due to being inappropriate or excessive.
- Objection: you have the right to object the processing in certain cases or for a concrete purpose: for example, in the hypothetical case of your data being used for publicity and commercial prospection activities or if the processing had the purpose of taking a decision referring to you based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
- Portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data provided in a structured machine-readable format of common use and to transmit them to another responsible party, provided this is technically possible.
- To be Forgotten: you may request the erasure of your personal data without due delay when one or more of the permitted cases occur: for example, illicit processing of data, or when the purpose which motivated the processing or gathering of the data has ceased to exist.
The Company will process your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. In addition, it has implanted appropriate technical and organisational measures, corresponding to the type of data gathered, to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their destruction, loss or unlawful access or alteration. These measures have been adopted taking into account criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing, the technological state of the art and the existing risks.